Regional Children’s Hospital for 300 beds with a Polyclinic for 240 visits (Shymkent)
Hospital is consist out of following functional departments:
- Anesthesiology and Intensive Care unit for 15 beds (9 of them for kids up to 1 year and 6 – for children of higher age),
- Reanimation unit for newborn for 6 beds,
- Operating unit for 4 tables,
- Aseptic surgery department unit for 30 beds,
- Burns unit for 35 beds,
- ENT unit for 35 beds, including maxillofacial surgery for 10 beds,
- Pediatric unit for children from 1 year for 40 beds,
- Newborns’ pathology unit for 35 beds,
- Cardiology unit.
Equipment includes MRT for 0,35 Tesla, X-ray system for 3 workplace, movable X-ray unit, ultrasound unit for cardiosurgery examinations, multifunctional therapy system for renal therapy and plasma therapy, ambulance for newborn, ophthalmologic equipment.
Modern equipment also supplied to clinical diagnostic unit and bacteriological laboratory, romms for endoscopic examinations, rooms of ECG, EEG, EMG.